Pizza Ever Day

Linggo, Marso 10, 2013

BRAIN TWISTER

 Brain Twister:

I bought this puzzle toy from National Bookstore in Davao CiTy (last year pa ito na bili ko…). The toy consists of 4 puzzle pieces that you have to assemble to form shapes indicated in a design card. I guess I have just illustrated here how my weekends can be so boring and anti-social. LOL!
and because of my boredom moment i engage my self in many things like watching t.v., reading pocketbooks and txting but their one who caught my interest it is to playing this Brain Twister a kind of puzzle that will surely u can enjoy of playing this.that makes ur head to scratch because of the pressure of playing this .























2 komento:

  1. itatanong ko lng po kung magkano ba ang bili mo ng brain twister puzzle, kasi project ko yan sa math subject ko..paki reply na lng poh pretty please...

    TumugonBurahin
  2. itatanong ko lng po kung magkano ba ang bili mo ng brain twister puzzle, kasi project ko yan sa math subject ko..paki reply na lng poh pretty please...

    TumugonBurahin

Dinner Time

Give Me A Song